This project is working to create a series of scripts that will:
- Help people to configure their Ben NanoNotes
- Provide a means to back-up/restore (good when flashing/re-flashing)
- Once stable merge scripts into then NanoNote frist boot scripts so the option to set-up or restore a back-up are automatic
- ben-time-set - Script to set time,date,and timezone
Mostly done, just need to opkg it and integrate into
the firmware stream. More testing by others would be good first.
- ben-restore - script to restore settings and data saved with ben-back
- ben-back - script to back up data and settings on a NanoNote
- ben-storage - script to set up extra storage and automounting of uSD at boot etc
- ben-set-up - script to call the other scripts as needed handle auto config/restore on first boot
- ben-security - Login script and display owner info so far. Hopefully file encryption/wde in the future.
Pie in the Sky parts:
- ben-sync - A script to sync abook/calcurse/etc with PC or Cloud (Pie in the sky because syncing is a mess on any platform)
- ben-media-burst - A script/cronjob to automatically convert media to NanoNote acceptable formats and sync the converted files over upon connect (this runs on the PC)